The Visual Conversation, Right Now!
- A software-based technology solution to provide a high quality collaboration product enabled by high definition video, 1080p and at a disruptive price point
- Solution seeks to capitalize on a significant shift in the legacy videoconferencing market, from hardware-centric to software based solutions while working with your legacy systems
- A BYOD approach driven in part by the continuing availability of more powerful, commercially available IT hardware at lower cost points, combined with the move to cloud-based service delivery architectures and business models
- Transcoderless architecture that enables ad-hoc multipoint calling utilizing scalable video coding, while also providing a wide breadth of interoperability with legacy video conferencing systems and consumer solutions such as Skype™.
Our Visual Conversation model enables customers to share a range of collaboration tools in a natural and productive way, delivering visual collaboration over legacy video conferencing.
- offer a time-tested cyber security architecture to deliver peace-of-mind
- protect your network sessions, critical information, and enterprise IT from cyber theft and malicious attacks.
- certified to address PCI, HIPAA, FDCC, FISMA, FIPS 140-2, and other mandates for compliant Type-2 communications deployments.
Cumulus Solutions, Inc. provides our customers with the ability to operate securely within public, private, hybrid and ad hoc cloud environments. We understand your needs change over time and our solutions offer the flexibility to evolve quickly to meet them as new needs arise. Keep your existing environment of hardware, software and video teleconferencing if necessary, and allow our flexible Visual Conversations tool set work the way you want without ever getting in the way.
Work the Way You Want to Work
The first cloud-based truly switched video solution, eliminates distance, required bridges, hardware lock-in and frustration to bring you and your colleagues together into a seamless and spontaneous visual conversation — whether that’s at your desk, on the road, in a meeting room or anywhere you happen to be — with the people, data and tools that you need.
Break Free and Get Work Done Now
Take a deeper dive into CSI’s groundbreaking cloud-based technology solutions and see why it frees you to work the way you want to work.
- Cloud architecture: Provides a cloud-based and codec-agnostic peer-to-peer video architecture that puts flexible control into the hands of the individual end-user while reducing capital costs and minimizing the need for internal resources, while interoperating with your legacy environment. CSI adds the flexibility of operating in a public, private or hybrid environment using FIPS 140-2 and HIPPA compliant security solutions – all integrated into the Visual Conversation.
- Rich data collaboration: Through its innovative approach to collaborative sharing, CSI securely integrates data from any computer on the network, whiteboards, mobile devices and tablets, databases and other data sources into the visual experience while maintaining picture quality. The Visual Conversations leverages over 500,000 applications to ensure you collaborative environment is exactly what you want it to be.
- Interoperability: CSI’s approach to interoperability ensures that all video, audio and data collaboration capabilities are preserved when interoperating with other vendors’ systems.
- WebRTC support: Users without a CSI endpoint can fully participate in any session through a WebRTC-enabled browser.
- Scalable Video Coding: Uses a codec-agnostic peer-to-peer video architecture called SVC++ that enables robust, independent encoding control of 1080p resolution video at each endpoint to deliver the visual detail required for natural collaboration.
- Voice support: Extends the reach of visual collaboration to those participating by phone to ensure that they have full access to collaborative materials.
- Virtual desktop support: In addition to PC, Mac, Solaris and Unix-based resources, we supports Linux-based Citrix and VMware virtual desktop clients natively on any endpoint, thereby enabling participants in a visual conversations session to access and share a wider range of virtual desktops
- Lower TCO: By eliminating the need for a hardware or software MCU, we significantly lower capital costs, while sophisticated techniques like Application Layer Multicasting and anti-tromboning help reduce bandwidth costs and management requirements. Cloud delivery also reduces the need for capital investment and provides a more predictable and manageable view on ongoing operational costs.