Technology Based Conferencing Services includes the following services;
- Audio Conferencing: An audio session among three or more people. Sessions occur through telephone/conferencing service providers
- Video Conferencing: A real time video session between two or more users
- Web Conferencing: A conferencing session via the Internet using a Web application. It facilitates collaborative Web browsing, file transfer and application sharing
- Web Casting: A multimedia, one-way presentation via the Internet that can reach large audiences
- Video Room Design, Engineering and Installation Services
Cumulus Solutions, Inc. is focused on delivering a truly collaborative audio, and visual conversation without the normally associated costly infrastructure. We provide software and web based tools for High Definition (HD) Conversations. This enables a flexible, adaptable, secure and efficient voice, video, web conferencing and webcasting services combined with the ability to design, engineer, build and delivery your turn key your collaborative environment.
The State of Texas, through the Department of Information Resources (DIR), has awarded Cumulus Solutions, Inc. a contract for voice, video, web conferencing, web casting and video room installation services.
Advantages of the Contract:
- Eligible Customers: state agencies universities, cities, counties, public school districts and any state funded entity
- Leverages the purchasing power of the entire State of Texas
- A competitively awarded contract that meets State of Texas bidding requirements
- A services based contract that eliminates costly infrastructure investment
- Eliminates need for costly Requests for Proposal and evaluation processes
- Simple ordering process
- Purchase orders submitted directly to vendor
- Direct contact with vendor to discuss your unique needs
- Ability to negotiate on additional volume discounts
- Ability to obtain custom audio and video solutions with FIPS 140-2 security
DIR Contract Number: RFO DIR-TSO-2598 must be referred to on all Purchase Orders issued to demonstrate your are utilizing the contract for purchases.
Cumulus Solution’s suite of Aerus products can be procured separately or together, and is one of the first cloud-based audio and visual collaboration solutions that remove the constraints of tradition conferencing meet-on-the-bridge single workflow models for multipoint sessions. This enables spontaneous, fluid and organic workflow allowing users to collaborate in native resolution while sharing control of the conversation, desktops, applications, whiteboards and other materials . . . And all integrated into your LAN, WAN, 3G/4G LTE wireless or satellite communications backbone.
Software as a Service, FIPS 140-2 and HIPAA compliant security, public and private cloud offerings are made readily available for integration into solutions specifically built for the needs of public education, distance learning, public safety, telemedicine, disaster recovery operations, traffic monitoring, command center operations and day-to-day enterprise collaboration. At the heart of the offering, your have Aerus – an integrated set of virtualized software tools. Simply put, if you have an internet connection, you have a full set of voice and video collaboration tools at your fingertips from just about anywhere and on about device.
Please contact Don Stocking at, (540) 718-2933 or email@example.com for additional information.
DIR COOPERATIVE CONTRACTS: Information and Communications Technology that Increases your Technology Buying Power.
Cumulus Solutions Inc. Services Contract RFO DIR-TSO-2598