Cumulus Conference is cloud-based, mobile-friendly Software as a Service (SaaS) that enables allows people, teams and organizations to meet, collaborate and “take care of business” from anywhere, anytime.
Cumulus Conference channels are mobile, global and easy-to-access from computers, tablets and smartphones, making it possible for people to meet, connect and work together with ease. This next-generation meeting SaaS enables interactive, real-time access to presentations, websites, and files of all types that can make web meetings more productive and powerful.
Cumulus Conference enables users to share files, websites, cloud applications, webcams and their screens live. Drag-and-drop file launch capabilities and tight integration with cloud file sharing and storage services, including Box.net, Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive, make it easy for participants to easily access and share files from their desktops, tablets and mobile devices ‘live’ on their own branded channel.
Cumulus Conference web-sharing lets users engage and interact with others in a simple and frictionless way. Real-time, interactive co-browsing enables more effective meetings, training, and customer service communications and shared experiences through real-time sharing of websites and online applications. No clunky software or downloads, just enter a URL and you are sharing in no time from any device!
With our webcasting, you can produce professional-quality, fully branded webcasts that deliver an engaging and interactive user experience to 1,000s of people, in just a few simple steps right from your computer or tablet. No plugins or time-consuming app installations to prevent viewers from accessing your content. Your webcasts are available everywhere and on popular mobile devices.
- Mobile and fast on any platform, anytime: Easy and seamless online meetings when and where participants want them, with no software downloads required to access and share information.
- Instant web meetings: Instant online meeting hosting with one person or many from any computer or device for web meetings, virtual presentations & webinars.
- Live file sharing from leading cloud services: Share files live from popular cloud file sharing and storage services including Box.net, Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive.
- Real-time, interactive co-browsing: More interactive meetings, through real-time sharing of websites and materials with colleagues, students, customers and prospects.
- Personalized meeting rooms: Customization of online meeting rooms to brand user’s organizations and businesses and reflect their interests.
- Four ways to share information: Share your files, screen, websites/cloud apps and webcam instantly.
- Easy collaboration from any device: Facilitates real-time sharing of spreadsheets, documents, presentations, class materials, CAD files, medical records, designs and more.
- Powerful yet simple webcasts: Engage large audiences with interactive, live content for marketing, training and corporate communications.
Cumulus Meet is a product that is fully integrated into our Cumulus Conference solution and can provide web-casting services for up to 10,000 simultaneous users. If you have Cumulus Conference you have webcasting as part of your overall solution. Conversely, if you purchase our web conferencing solution, you receive a web casting solution too. The only difference is the number of participants you wish to have on a web-based video broadcast.
For additional information on Cumulus Conference and Cumulus Meet service plans, please contact us at INFO@cumulussolutionsinc.com or by calling 800 240-9557.
For service plans and pricing on the RFO DIR-TSO-2598 Technology Based Conferencing Services contract, click here. You can also contact Cumulus Solutions at DIR@cumulussolutionsinc.com or by calling 1-800-240-9557.